eK-3zmjBImBHOZjRJYEZVBw4ZWs Shaky Mommy: Final Day - Flats & Handwashing Challenge

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Final Day - Flats & Handwashing Challenge

Today was long and exhausting. But the house is fairly clean, and all the laundry is done, except for the flats soaking in the sink downstairs. Tomorrow is my last day to handwash! I won't miss it. 


Jaxon is asleep in his flats. I pad folded one and then placed it inside my little invented fold. 


Okay, so here is my little invented fold. It's a combo of the neat/alternative kite fold and the diaper bag fold, with a little twist of my own. 


Start by bringing the top down and the bottom up, as shown. 

Then, fold in the sides - I fold each side towards the center, then fold it again, to make it look like this.

Next, create the "poo fence" in the back. (sorry this pic is sideways!)

If you want a liner or extra flat (pad folded) inside, this is when you add it. Make sure you insert it under the poo fence or else the poop will go straight up baby's back!


Now, lay baby on top. Roll each side towards baby to create a sort of wall that will contain the poop. The end product looks like a V.

After you roll each leg, then pull it up between baby's legs and Snappi shut. I can get a very snug leg fit with this fold, which is what helps prevent leaks and saves my covers from the runny poops!
This is the finished product! If you have questions, please let me know and I would be happy to answer them!



I'm participating in the Flats & Handwashing Challenge with Dirty Diaper Laundry. You can see a full listing of the rules and requirements of the challenge here


****Thanks to Cotton Babies for providing me with Ozocozy flats 
and Econobum covers so I could participate in the challenge!****





No comments:

Post a Comment