eK-3zmjBImBHOZjRJYEZVBw4ZWs Shaky Mommy: Day 6 of the Flats & Handwashing Challenge

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 6 of the Flats & Handwashing Challenge

Jaxon slept 14 hours last night. Okay, so not 14 hours straight. He went to bed at 9, then woke around 4, when I brought him into bed with us. He nursed, and fell back asleep. I think he nursed again after that, but I was so out of it, I’m not really sure. Our older kids are gone for the weekend, so we were able to sleep in. And apparently, we were all three exhausted. We slept til 11! I could not believe it, and I think Jaxon only woke up because we woke up. What a great baby, and a wonderful sleeper! I’ve never had a baby sleep so well before!

As for the flats he was sleeping in (two flats, pad folded), they were wet, but not soaked, and had not leaked at all. I was shocked, since he had been in the same diaper for 14 hours. Another thing I’m loving about these flats: absolutely no ammonia smells, even after HOURS of being worn. It’s great.

Jaxon surprised me with a poop today! He was in a pad fold, so that cover was out of commission for the rest of today. I was wishing I had used my new little invented fold to catch it all!

I was going to post pictures of my new fold today, but it will have to wait til tomorrow because I didn’t get a chance to take pictures of it today.

 I'm participating in the Flats & Handwashing Challenge with Dirty Diaper Laundry. You can see a full listing of the rules and requirements of the challenge here



****Thanks to Cotton Babies for providing me with Ozocozy flats 
and Econobum covers so I could participate in the challenge!****

No comments:

Post a Comment