eK-3zmjBImBHOZjRJYEZVBw4ZWs Shaky Mommy: Stroller Love

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stroller Love


I’m starting to feel sorry for Jaxon. Every time he gets to sleep, his siblings wake him. I know a perfectly quiet atmosphere is not realistic, or even ideal, but it would be nice if he could get a nap every once in a while. Right now he only sleeps for a few minutes in my arms after he eats, after they go to bed, and in the stroller at the park. It doesn’t make sense- the park is loud, too. But I guess the hardwood floors in the house amplify things more than when I am walking the track at the park. Check him out –doesn’t he look so relaxed? I thought so, too, which is why I've taken him to the park every warm day this week!
This is the UppaBaby Vista stroller - Jaxon and I both love it!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment