eK-3zmjBImBHOZjRJYEZVBw4ZWs Shaky Mommy: Packaways -The Best Way To Move, Organize, And Store Your Stuff!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Packaways -The Best Way To Move, Organize, And Store Your Stuff!

Sometimes I get to review a product that I know I'll be using for many years to come. This is one of those times. Originally, I wasn't sure what to expect when I found out Packaways was sending me their new storage boxes. I had read that the boxes came folded flat. I didn't think they could possibly be very sturdy since they had to be put together. But I was wrong! These boxes are made from durable corrugated plastic and they are truly great. They are super easy to put together - no extra pieces or packing tape required. 



They ship to you flat. When you're ready to use them, just press the opposing corners and the bottom folds into place and locks. Just reverse the process to make them flat (and easy to store) again. 

We just moved, and these boxes were extremely handy. We made multiple trips when moving and I took these boxes back and forth several times. I loaded them up with everything from bedding to toys to picture frames. They worked very well and were extremely easy to use. The carry handles on the ends make them easier to carry than standard moving boxes. They have panels  for labeling, and if you use China Dry Erase Markers, you can wipe the panels clean and relabel them as you change the contents of the boxes. They stack neatly and for those of you who don't unpack quickly (like me), they look a whole lot better sitting in a corner of the room than the cardboard boxes do. They are also not prone to breakdown like cardboard is since they are immune from the effects of moisture and humidity. In fact, the first thing I put in them were our toiletry items. I knew if shampoo or lotion spilled in the bottom I could just wipe it clean once we arrived.

Now that we're getting settled in, I plan to use Packaways to store toys. I don't like for my kids to have access to all of their toys at once- it's much better for them and for me if we rotate some toys in and out of their playroom. It keeps things fresh and it keeps them from having too many things to get out at one time. I love that these boxes will be easy for me to move in and out of the garage or a closet. 

Packaways come in 5 different sizes and 4 colors and are made in the USA. Prices start at 8.75 per box, and bulk pricing is offered for orders over 25 pieces. Visit Packaways.com for more information or like them on Facebook at facebook.com/PackAways



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment